OT: Fantasy advice

Aug 24, 2012
1,241
637
113
I'm in a bind this week cause Godwin is out and Hopkins is on a bye. I still have Golladay, but I need to play 2 of the following 3:

Scotty Miller @NYG (Godwin out)
Cole Beasley home against Patriots
Rashard Higgins home against Raiders (OBJ out for year)

It's a 14 team league and there's not much to choose from on the waiver wire.

Thanks
 

mount lefroy

Redshirt
Feb 10, 2013
2,501
0
36
I'm in a bind this week cause Godwin is out and Hopkins is on a bye. I still have Golladay, but I need to play 2 of the following 3:

Scotty Miller @NYG (Godwin out)
Cole Beasley home against Patriots
Rashard Higgins home against Raiders (OBJ out for year)

It's a 14 team league and there's not much to choose from on the waiver wire.

Thanks

I'd go Beasley and Miller
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,712
24,584
113
PPR? I just picked up Beasley in my 0.5 PPR league. He seems like a high floor kind of play against NE. You would think Gilmore is going to stick on Diggs. Vegas' run D is awful. I could see Hunt really being in the game plan there.

Miller is kind of an odd bird. He's a deep threat. Godwin usually is more of a slot guy. Just something to consider. Either way, you could probably flip a coin between Beasley and Miller, but I think Beasley will likely get more catches.

On a related note - I don't feel very confident in Amari Cooper this weekend. He's going up against Slay who has really shut him down the last couple of matchups. Plus, who knows what the Cowboys are going to roll out at QB. If you have him in season long, you probably have to play him, but i'm not touching him in DFS this week.
 
Last edited:

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
I'm in a bind this week cause Godwin is out and Hopkins is on a bye. I still have Golladay, but I need to play 2 of the following 3:

Scotty Miller @NYG (Godwin out)
Cole Beasley home against Patriots
Rashard Higgins home against Raiders (OBJ out for year)

It's a 14 team league and there's not much to choose from on the waiver wire.

Thanks

I’d expect the Bucs to be in a run-heavy game script, and Miller has been super volatile anyways. Also, don’t be fooled into thinking Godwin being out will equal more targets for Miller....Gronk has been coming on, Evans will still be out there, and Fournette gobbled up a bunch of targets last week.

I’d go Beasley / Higgins if it were me.
 
Last edited:

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
I’d expect the Bucs to be in a run-heavy game script, and Miller has been super volatile anyways. Also, don’t be fooled into thinking Godwin being out will equal more targets for Miller....Gronk has been coming on, Evans will still be out there, and Fournette gobbled up a bunch of targets last week.

I’d go Beasley / Higgins if it were me.

^^^This. Raiders have the 27th ranked Pass D. Cleveland and Vegas are 10th 11th in PPG respectively. Sets up for a shootout.

Bucs vs Giants will be over in the first quarter. NYG have the 2nd worst offense in the league. TB will not need to throw it around much.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,915
113
Same here. I just don’t like Miller’s floor, and his ceiling isn’t high enough to justify the risk of a 2 catch, 12 yard game.

To me, Higgins and Beasley are the safer bets and equally capable of big games as well
 

Choctaw Dawg

Junior
May 21, 2017
601
312
63
PPR? I just picked up Beasley in my 0.5 PPR league. He seems like a high floor kind of play against NE. You would think Gilmore is going to stick on Diggs. Vegas' run D is awful. I could see Hunt really being in the game plan there.

Miller is kind of an odd bird. He's a deep threat. Godwin usually is more of a slot guy. Just something to consider. Either way, you could probably flip a coin between Beasley and Miller, but I think Beasley will likely get more catches.

On a related note - I don't feel very confident in Amari Cooper this weekend. He's going up against Slay who has really shut him down the last couple of matchups. Plus, who knows what the Cowboys are going to roll out at QB. If you have him in season long, you probably have to play him, but i'm not touching him in DFS this week.
Yeah, if you have any cowboys receivers you probably need to trade them. The prospects of any of them doing well the rest of the year doesnt seem great. Cooper is starting for me this week and im not all confident even though he had a decent week last week.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar