OT: Erin Go Bragh Weekend Jukebox

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
St Patricks Day Irish GIF by Turner Classic Movies
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

PhillyBillyReprise

All-Conference
May 5, 2014
708
1,167
93
Does the Phyrst still paint its door green? I went there St Paddy’s ‘69 and Drank a lot of green beer. I fell asleep on a couch in the apartment below mine. My roommate woke me up about 45 minutes before my oral final in Economics of Labor with Professor Welles Keddie, who was the advisor to Students for Democratic Society. I got a “C” but “Aced” my other classes. Made the Dean’s Team.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC