I don't think he was a star but lasted a while - 8 years? That's not bad. I remember him being a huge recruit out of high school with UNC beating out Knight and IU among others. Pretty devastating recruiting loss for Knight at the time.How good was he in the NBA?
I remember him being a stud at UNC.
Many big men they were stars in college don’t do well in the NBA.
Prime example was Stinka Dare
Smh rip...to the fellow board members, I don't know if people believe in natural health or not. But for all who will listen, ever since I turned 30 I've been taking two swigs of apple cider vinegar a day. I started breaking out like behind my ears and my armpits so I did some research on it and came up with I have a fatty liver. More research and decided apple cider vinegar was the best way to clean my liver, When I first started it was 3 swigs a day..when I first wake up, after lunch and then before I go to sleep. Now I just do mornings and bed time. But after the first two weeks of doing that, no more breakouts, I work out and it lead to me needing like 0 recovery time. I got stronger, I had screws put in my ankle for a car accident years before this, ankle used to flare up at times, that stopped. Haven't been sick since I started doing this. Just sharing l, it may help some of you. I use bragg apple cider vinegar with "the mother"
God bless him. Yes, apologies as I forget that everyone isn't the same. Should avoid it if you have an ulcer or any type of stomach issues..just sharing what has worked for me.Be careful. My Dad gave himself a bleeding ulcer and almost died doing this same routine years ago
Was there too. R.I.P. Eric. Terrible thing.Saw him go against Corie Blount and the Cincinnati team w Nick Van Exel at the Meadowlands NCAA tourney. Great college player. RIP.
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four