Go with a "Champagne" colored ring, Its the newest trend.
Free apps.
Go with a "Champagne" colored ring, Its the newest trend.
I def see why we struggle as an alumni base to build up our endowment
I would never tell anyone what I spent on my ring as this thread might end up 20pgs deep about what an idiot I am. The diamond is over 3 carats and high 3 Cs--I'll leave it at that.
With that, I will say over the years it has just become another accessory, but it was worth it.
She has you trained like a dog. Not sure how you break out of that cycle.
God speed.
I did exactly that. People think I spent 3-4 times what I spent. Cut and clarity are extremely overrated IMO. No one walks around with a diamond magnifier to inspect the cut and clarity.
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana