OT........Enes Kanter has written a book............

Feb 20, 2003
2,916
275
56
Titled "In The Name Of Freedom" I haven't read it yet but I want to. This morning I was channel surfing and saw him doing a Q&A on c-span which I have linked below. I haven't had the chance yet to watch this intently because I have to take care of my wife who has alzhiemers but the bits and pieces that i did watch seemed very interesting. I will watch the whole thing when time allows.....................https://www.c-span.org/program/qa/enes-kanter-freedom-on-in-the-name-of-freedom/667708
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU