(no offense to Country Pleasin)
Cheese grits.
On Captains wafers.
I’m not going to 100 agree with conecuh being superior, but the stop in Evergreen is worth it.The simple fact is Conecuh is the superior sausage. If you are ever driving up I-65 through evergreen, you need to stop at the factory. A homemade chili cheese Conecuh dog with fried onions is life changing.
The simple fact is Conecuh is the superior sausage. If you are ever driving up I-65 through evergreen, you need to stop at the factory. A homemade chili cheese Conecuh dog with fried onions is life changing.
(no offense to Country Pleasin)
Cheese grits.
On Captains wafers.
Conecuh is great, but I'm not going that far. They both are outstanding, no need to discriminate. Your Alabama bias is showing.The simple fact is Conecuh is the superior sausage. If you are ever driving up I-65 through evergreen, you need to stop at the factory. A homemade chili cheese Conecuh dog with fried onions is life changing.
Best sausage on the planet. We buy nothing but Conecuh now. Nothing else is even close.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar