What did they give up?Look out NFC East QBs. The Eagles' pass rush just got even better.
That's odd. Salary dump by Seattle? Either way worth a shot for Philly.Marcus Johnson, who I guess would be the #5 or 6 WR on the team, and a 5 for Bennett and a 7. So basically, nothing.
Don’t like this for the Eagles.
What could possibly be the downside for the Eagles ?
He is a db
Thanks for reminding us you’re an ex ref. Now go stand in the corner.Well then he'll fit right in on that team.
BTW, did anyone else see the picture of Malcolm Jenkins just knocking over Chris Hogan on the last play of the Super Bowl ?
In plain view. It was pass interference and the Patriots should have gotten another play. Not that I cared who won. I don't care for either team. But New England should have gotten another play.
Well then he'll fit right in on that team.
BTW, did anyone else see the picture of Malcolm Jenkins just knocking over Chris Hogan on the last play of the Super Bowl ?
In plain view. It was pass interference and the Patriots should have gotten another play. Not that I cared who won. I don't care for either team. But New England should have gotten another play.
Fit right in? Explain.Well then he'll fit right in on that team.
BTW, did anyone else see the picture of Malcolm Jenkins just knocking over Chris Hogan on the last play of the Super Bowl ?
In plain view. It was pass interference and the Patriots should have gotten another play. Not that I cared who won. I don't care for either team. But New England should have gotten another play.
There was contact all over the place on that play- both ways. No one is making a call on that. Sour grapes by Kbee.
Shocker, Giants fan bitching about the game...still.Nah. I'm a Giants fan. I could care less between the Patriots and the Eagles.
I just saw what I saw....Jenkins just obviously with both hands shoved the receiver to the ground. The refs pretty much weren't calling lots of stuff throughout the game, but this one was real obvious. That's all.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN