Love the Dorco brand.5-7 years ago I had ordered 100+ cartridges and bought them directly from Dorco.
Now only Amazon sells it.
Are the Dorco brand the same quality as it was with Dorco? Or is there a new brand that is better?
Thanks
wcfan10
Interesting. Did not realized Dollar Shave Club is part of Unilever, a huge conglomerate. Also did not realize P&G owns Gillette.Dorco makes the blades for Dollar Shave Club and was included in the patent infringement lawsuit that P&G had against DSC. I believe Pace was wrapped into that suit as well since they used Dorco blades and distributed to retail outlets such as Walmart, Sam's, Costco and a few of the major drug stores. I believe that part of the settlement was they could not distribute to retail outlets and had to sell online only hence moving to Amazon. They still make blades for DSC and P&G gets a royalty I believe.
Grocery stores like Kroger and Meijer also carry them.5-7 years ago I had ordered 100+ cartridges and bought them directly from Dorco.
Now only Amazon sells it.
Are the Dorco brand the same quality as it was with Dorco? Or is there a new brand that is better?
Thanks
wcfan10
I would guess some people don't really care and just buy the same razor they always have and don't research or compare costsWhy haven’t dorco and dollar shave put away all the other competitio?
I would guess some people don't really care and just buy the same razor they always have and don't research or compare costs
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced