Tell us you're a biased ref without telling us you're a biased ref. It's obviously 11 v. 12 tonight.
But nothing has been as bad as "playing on" after pulling out the yellow card, which is not supposed to happen as Machnik explained. If U had scored, I really wonder what would have happened, i.e., could VAR review that? And no yellows yet on U?Ref got that wrong, IMO. Adam’s lucky to not have rolled his ankle.
Worst officiating I can recall in an international game. Laughably bad.But nothing has been as bad as "playing on" after pulling out the yellow card, which is not supposed to happen as Machnik explained. If U had scored, I really wonder what would have happened, i.e., could VAR review that? And no yellows yet on U?
Team USA stinks! Always have. Always will. Just not a soccer country. Time to forget it as a sport. It’s embarrassing
The ref was atrocious tonight. But I don’t think that was part of it.I don't think the offside on the goal was nearly as clearcut as the announcers stated. It looked to me like it was probably offside, but not necessarily conclusive. I had no problem with the ruling that the call on the field stands.
No, that wasn't the ref's responsibility at all. If anything the linesperson should have put the flag up.The ref was atrocious tonight. But I don’t think that was part of it.
Tillman is a good player who gets no respect from GB. He should have gotten more minutes.US has little quality on the bench. Reyna looks exhausted from running on D too much.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule