OT: Cindog28 in ICU

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,592
72,701
113
Hate to hear this. Cindy is a top notch poster on here, I've always enjoyed her takes.

I know she was in and.out of the hospital last year, but I thought that was behind her. Hoping for the best here.
 
A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
Yes, she had let us know earlier that she was battling serious health issues. I was hoping for improvement and good news, not this. Prayers going up for Cindog and a major recovery.
I recall during last season when she posted about her health issues but don't recall specifics. Regardless, hope she recovers. One of our better posters on the board.
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,753
12,158
113
I recall during last season when she posted about her health issues but don't recall specifics. Regardless, hope she recovers. One of our better posters on the board.

Yes, she has always been a great poster. I don't know her personally but some posters you get to feel like they're friends and have great respect for them. She is one of those. Praying for a recovery. Fight hard, Cindog.
 

ScrooDook92

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2019
1,772
1,231
0
I recall during last season when she posted about her health issues but don't recall specifics. Regardless, hope she recovers. One of our better posters on the board.
I believe she had a heart attack before, that's what I saw in Google.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,168
113
This is awful news. She seems like a very good person and she's been a staple here for years.

Hoping you have a full recovery, Cindog.
 

villefan76

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2008
9,939
3,820
0
Don’t know what’s going on but she has been a great poster. Will be keeping her in my prayers. :pray:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'