OT: Choctaws pass cannabis referendum.

Pars

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2015
1,706
2,521
113
Choctaws give green(*) light to explore recreation cannabis.

 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
Cheech Marin Responsibility GIF
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,627
19,334
113
Hell, the casinos will really start to make money. Imagine smoking weed while pulling the handle. You only think a bunch of broke people are leaving. Just wait. Thems engines know what they are doing. They no be stupid. They will also need another golf course. Everyone from the Southeast will be heading to Choctaw land to smoke weed and play golf. I might take up golf again just to go watch.
 
Last edited:

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,863
11,236
113
Hell, the casinos will really start to make money. Imagine smoking weed while pulling the handle. You only think a bunch of broke people are leaving. Just wait. Thems engines know what they are doing. They no be stupid. They will also need another golf course. Everyone from the Southeast will be heading to Choctaw land to smoke weed and play golf. I might take up golf again just to go watch.
I know my beer to hole ratio but I’m really looking forward to my toke to hole ratio. There’s no telling how many rounds I’ll have to play to fine tune that aspect of my game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,912
1,716
113
The Cherokee store by the casino in NC is pretty damn cool - There's Indian mema's in a commercial kitchen behind glass making the gummies, and you get a concierge when you come in to advise your shopping experience.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four