What are some good casual dining restaurants in Lexington Anything new? My son wants Texas Roadhouse but I kind of want something unique to Lexington. We are staying downtown and might go to Sawyers at some point. Thanks in advance.
I love Sawyers.What are some good casual dining restaurants in Lexington Anything new? My son wants Texas Roadhouse but I kind of want something unique to Lexington. We are staying downtown and might go to Sawyers at some point. Thanks in advance.
We stayed at the Hyatt last year and walked to Agave and Rye and Pies and Pints. Agave and Rye kinda trendy/hipstery type joint but the food was REALLY good. Pies and Pints super good pizza and tons of draft beer options.What are some good casual dining restaurants in Lexington Anything new? My son wants Texas Roadhouse but I kind of want something unique to Lexington. We are staying downtown and might go to Sawyers at some point. Thanks in advance.
Pies & Pints has fantastic pizza, and it's right next to Rupp!What are some good casual dining restaurants in Lexington Anything new? My son wants Texas Roadhouse but I kind of want something unique to Lexington. We are staying downtown and might go to Sawyers at some point. Thanks in advance.
We really like Nic and Norman's. And Carson's.What are some good casual dining restaurants in Lexington Anything new? My son wants Texas Roadhouse but I kind of want something unique to Lexington. We are staying downtown and might go to Sawyers at some point. Thanks in advance.
The crust on the P/P pizzas is super good...that's where we usually eat before a gameWe stayed at the Hyatt last year and walked to Agave and Rye and Pies and Pints. Agave and Rye kinda trendy/hipstery type joint but the food was REALLY good. Pies and Pints super good pizza and tons of draft beer options.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU