Burp.I’m gonna say yes, but suggest you ask a lawyer,not a football message board.
I sold a car to my brother. Somehow we screwed up filling out the title. My bro went to DMV and they wouldn’t register it. I had to complete an error form and have it notarized. I had to get the original to back to my bro. I assume you will have the same issue. Even worse since the seller is out of the country.
Honda Accord?
Since you are the buyer and the seller hasn’t provided a clean title, I would move on and choose another car.
Well this part of the deal is on them. If the burden were on me I'd lower my offer. Unfortuneately I won't be able to avoid the MVC forever though as I will then have to register it.Probably only recourse is to push the car off a cliff into a lake. Been there. Tough situation. File police report, collect insurance money. Better than dealing with MVC
This was the one I was looking for, didn't come up on my google search, thanks bud.
Will make fun of you later for this, watching football now.Nah Subaru Legacy.
Let’s assume buyer is watching women’s Tennis.Will make fun of you later for this, watching football now.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN