C Spire is running fiber in our neighborhood. How does it compare to Comcast?
If it is decent I would like to give my money to a MS company.
If it is decent I would like to give my money to a MS company.
C Spire is running fiber in our neighborhood. How does it compare to Comcast?
If it is decent I would like to give my money to a MS company.
I must be one of the very few that have 0 problems with comcast. And they are cheaper than Cspire. I am paying $165/month for 3 services (home security/internet/tv). I have 225 Mbps down, DVR, 2 boxes, a cable modem, sports package, etc.
If Cspire had home security, I would probably switch to them though. I like bundled services.
Internet is good. No issues.
The cable tv is ****. It's just an app that runs on a fire stick through the wireless, so no crisp HDHP quality. And fire sticks don't last, despite being kinda pricy.
I must be one of the very few that have 0 problems with comcast. And they are cheaper than Cspire. I am paying $165/month for 3 services (home security/internet/tv). I have 225 Mbps down, DVR, 2 boxes, a cable modem, sports package, etc.
If Cspire had home security, I would probably switch to them though. I like bundled services.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar