My neighborhood just got it and they are installing at my house next Tuesday. It looks like it will be this mesh wifi with Plume pods. Any comments good or bad?
Been wondering so may as well ask here. C Spire is putting fiber down in my neighborhood. What do those of you who have it for TV and internet think? How does the remote/DVR compare to Comcast or other traditional cable?
My neighborhood just got it and they are installing at my house next Tuesday. It looks like it will be this mesh wifi with Plume pods. Any comments good or bad?
It’s fantastic. I just bought my own router though. I regularly get 700 MBs plus both up and down wireless through the router.
they were able to run the cable to the outside modem down behind my TV. I run Apple TV 4K, wired into the router, and run Cspire TV. The picture definition was actually improved over the Direct TV picture.
no outages since last June install. Not one. I highly recommend both.
My neighborhood just got it and they are installing at my house next Tuesday. It looks like it will be this mesh wifi with Plume pods. Any comments good or bad?
Been wondering so may as well ask here. C Spire is putting fiber down in my neighborhood. What do those of you who have it for TV and internet think? How does the remote/DVR compare to Comcast or other traditional cable?
My neighborhood just got it and they are installing at my house next Tuesday. It looks like it will be this mesh wifi with Plume pods. Any comments good or bad?
My neighborhood just got it and they are installing at my house next Tuesday. It looks like it will be this mesh wifi with Plume pods. Any comments good or bad?
I have CSpire Fiber and get such high speeds when wired but not through wireless (I have google wifi and apple MacMini and 2016 MBPro). What hardware you using to get 700MB over wireless?
I’ve heard Cspire’s tv product is horrible. The internet is absolutely fantastic.
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama