OT: Blackstone Griddle

RivaDawg

Senior
Feb 26, 2008
888
440
63
Large BGE is 13 years old. I love it and used it twice a week on average. Great for grilling and/or smoking.

Edit to add: I have a 36 inch blackstone, but don’t use it very often. I wish I had bought the smaller one. I think I would use it more often.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?