OT bigfoot

hpnole

Senior
Jan 17, 2005
2,476
541
0
i have lived in NC my whole life and I can say for a fact there’s some cats in the hills of the carolinas
Too many sightings not to be true, just , I have never been lucky enough to see one. I have gotten some photos of really big bob cats, but , no cougars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pisgah101

9dukejames

Senior
Jan 25, 2019
410
623
0
If they are here look to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. If they are not here then they will be. The population has been expanding Eastwards for a long time. I remember when there where no coyotes in NC. There sure is now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cgutta

smashmouth5

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
12,427
9,234
0
Pulled up in the driveway one time and we had a young coyote jumping trying to catch lightning bugs. Wish I had gotten it on video.
 

hpnole

Senior
Jan 17, 2005
2,476
541
0
We had coyotes on our trail camera taking apples we had out for deer.
my wife has killed two that came to get apples while deer hunting. I have deer and coyotes in photos at same time. Deer don't seem to get too excited over one coyote.
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,151
9,691
108
I believe their are things you can’t explain. Until definitive proof that they either exist or don’t it’s worth following .
 
  • Like
Reactions: retiredsoldier

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,151
9,691
108
sheyduke said:

↑



I believe their are things you can’t explain. Until definitive proof that they either exist or don’t it’s worth following .

Like Cole Anthony shooting over 50%
[/quote]
Lol I don’t follow the Tar Heels.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects