I’ve moved back to this State and inherited a nice bermuda grass lawn. I was used to fescue. So how do i keep this thing worthy and not looking like the busted up lawns down the street.
I’ve moved back to this State and inherited a nice bermuda grass lawn. I was used to fescue. So how do i keep this thing worthy and not looking like the busted up lawns down the street.
I’ve moved back to this State and inherited a nice bermuda grass lawn. I was used to fescue. So how do i keep this thing worthy and not looking like the busted up lawns down the street.
I was paying a lawn service to treat my yard with herbicide and fertilizer. I never got results better than my neighbor who did it himself. I asked him what the hell he was doing and turns out it he was just adding milorganite 3 times a year. I started doing it this year and it works. Like CourseSuper said, it is a slow release fertilizer thats probably why. Regardless, it looks great and costs a fraction of what I was paying. Problem is finding milorganite. All fertilizers are in short supply.
Scruggs Farm Supply in Tupelo had at least a pallet of MSMA a couple weeks ago…If you can get your hands on some MSMA it is by far the best way to keep it clean. I just nuked mine with some and annihilated everything.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?