OT: Apparently It's Festivus

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38
i like turtles GIF
 
Dec 21, 2022
2,623
0
0
Meh. I think it'd be easier to list your positive contributions and appreciate your presence here.
Too many folks on edge the past few days around here. I just want to, hopefully, enjoy the game and learn some things.
 

zrob_rivals105618

Sophomore
May 22, 2005
516
114
0
I feel like your screen name has a racist vibe to it. Not cool here in 2023... 😡

Just kidding. You come with some really great takes on here, and you are firm with them. Your posts are always worth reading, I'm not a fan of **** posting. I even enjoy a little back and forth between the posters here (I'm essentially a lurker these days on here & don't contribute much).

I like most everyone on these boards, except for the iowa fans that take time off from running naked & backwards thru their acres of field corn just to troll here.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why