If you like any sort of restoration show, I would recommend The Repair Shop. They repair all kinds of family heirlooms for free and return them to their owners.
The wife, daughter, and I have been streaming Psych.
(never watched it when it was on originally)
The wife, daughter, and I have been streaming Psych.
(never watched it when it was on originally)
Ran through Big Mouth's newest season that just came out last week. Incredible comedy. Probably pushes the limits too far for a good number of posters here though since it deals with puberty and the realities of sexuality.
Just finished the last season of Schitt's Creek too. Fantastic characters. Itd be a shame to pass on this show because of the sexual identity of a character, but I could see that happening for some here.
shows (which they are) without your judgmental shots about what a good number of posters here may or may not like in a show? Of course you can’t help yourself.
Just finished Chernobyl on HBO again. It's outstanding.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four