OT: Anyone here play PUBG?

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,446
44,467
113
What is pubg?
Thought it might be short for pub golf, lol. Now that's a fun drinking game if you've never played it. Stopping at 9 or 18 (depending on the insanity of the group) pubs, one every 30 minutes, usually, and downing a pint. I would generally just walk along with my Irish friends (first saw this in Ireland), playing only the first few "holes," as I'm physically unable to consume more than about 5 pints in less than 3-4 hours or I'll hurl (it's automatic, but I know perfectly well when to stop). Seems more worthy of a thread than this, lol...
 

Rutgers1982

Senior
Sep 13, 2016
581
421
0
Thought it might be short for pub golf, lol. Now that's a fun drinking game if you've never played it. Stopping at 9 or 18 (depending on the insanity of the group) pubs, one every 30 minutes, usually, and downing a pint. I would generally just walk along with my Irish friends (first saw this in Ireland), playing only the first few "holes," as I'm physically unable to consume more than about 5 pints in less than 3-4 hours or I'll hurl (it's automatic, but I know perfectly well when to stop). Seems more worthy of a thread than this, lol...
Agreed. I thought it must have something to do with pubs too. I am too old to play video war games. Your pub golf sounds like much more fun
 

c10j10s

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2012
1,481
1,896
0
PUBG is soo much better, Fortnite is too cartoony. Although it comes with more headaches right now.

I’ve played both. Fortnite may have a cartoony graphic style but the gameplay is better and I don’t think it’s close.
 
Dec 30, 2017
763
753
0
I’ve played both. Fortnite may have a cartoony graphic style but the gameplay is better and I don’t think it’s close.

I prefer the more realism type stuff, the gameplay is smoother but I think once bluehole figures it out they will have the better game in the long run. Just my personal opinion
 

JBL7979

Junior
Jan 7, 2007
653
285
63
My non-gamer friend loves it. I may have to try it out. Stuck being addicted to Path of Exile (still).
 

RutgersUnion

Senior
Apr 15, 2006
2,843
967
113
Anybody here still play Clash of Clans? I remember there was a group here on the board a few years ago.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  4. 04 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet