What did you say QC? Did you say UK? Could you say that a little louder please? U.K. Is one!!!! ....the other is a small lesser known school with the initials SWLUnx and UK?.......oh I thought you meant which two SHOULD get the death penalty.
CCNY perhaps
Sorry guys I was nappingQC go for it means ask the next question. OFC
Sorry guys I was napping
That potted meat makes me sleepyQC finally awoke from the great slumber! And they ride this SENIOR CITIZEN about naps! Sky and I are rebelling!! OFC
Dbav, I'm gonna be tied up most of the day. Go ahead with the next question. Don't wanna keep the old farts waiting.
Uruguay
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke