OT: Another SpaceX Starship explosion

The Fatboy

Senior
Oct 18, 2005
2,782
744
83
Pretty sure it didn't land but exploded just above the landing pad. Wish it hadn't been foggy.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Yea I was anxious to see this, wish it hadn’t of been so foggy. I can’t remember the company but I saw where the one that will be carrying civilians into space was going to donate the cost to St. Jude in Memphis. I’d just like to go up in the plane that does the parabolic flights for a few mins of weightlessness.
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,068
4,155
113
The video of this launch made it seem like stuff was screwed up the whole time. I'm not just talking about the fog. Even the video from SN11 was intermittent and they did not display any of the usual telemetry.
 

The Fatboy

Senior
Oct 18, 2005
2,782
744
83
Right they mentioned one of the engines had trouble on both the accent and restart during the landing phase.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more