Yes, that must be right. Your failure to recognize sarcasm was all about me not knowing enough about sarcasm or irony. [laughing]You obviously do not know enough about sarcasm to attempt to use it. I'd say that is ironic, but you probably do not understand that either. Stop using sarcasm as an excuse.
![]()
I just listened to a radio show where I learned in Switzerland, children above the age of 5 are not allowed to be accompanied to school, they must either walk or take the bus...this is done to promote independence and self reliance.
Different subject I know, but it sounds like many of our childhoods in the 60s and 70s...the pendulum here has swung in the opposite direction...using your open hand to discipline children when applicable included.
Pretty much any age. It's not uncommon and is considered normal and healthy (within reason) for preschoolers to do it. I bet that's not an answer you were expecting, eh?What age is appropriate for spanking the monkey?
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four