OT: A Little Decal Help Please

dstatechamps

Sophomore
Oct 15, 2006
270
163
43
I have had a window decal before that was Bully, I believe holding a slide rule or ruler or some such, that had the wording 'Mississippi State Engineers' or ' Mississippi State Engineering' On it. I have looked everywhere and can't find one. If any of you gents have a link to one or just the image itself I would appreciate it.

I know I'm not crazy and have just imagined that although, nowadays it's hard to tell sometimes.

T
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,899
11,332
113
I bought one like that at The Lodge but it’s been several years ago.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama