I've never really played soccer but if I was the goalie I think I could have saved some of the shots the US team has taken. They were right at the goalie on the ground. And without a lot on them.
The 1994 team is as maybe the 3rd best ever. 2002 should be used as the standard.The USM 1994 team was better. Where has the past 28 years gone?
Why? We send our winger defenders forward in every attack.Also, we have to switch to 3 at the back.
I would’ve subbed for Puli. But the flip side is Weah has looked exhausted by the 61st minute of every game so far. So… tough choice.I don’t get Weah coming out, he was the only one that didn’t looked gassed.
And gotten a red card and played the rest of the match down a man?Should've kicked the goalie in the face. when he slid like that.
why would you even say that?Should've kicked the goalie in the face. when he slid like that.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN