OSU Mortar Board Planner

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,398
113
Do they still do those things? I remember it was a life saver for me when I was in school 25 years ago. Didn't know if they still did them or not. Was just telling my daughter about it and she was wanting something like it.
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,063
19,226
113
Pretty sure they do, at least I assume so since the schedules for clubs was being discussed at the Club Fair (wife is advisor to a club). Not sure if it is the physical planners anymore, or some type of digital version now (would make sense).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Inky29
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  2. 02 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young