O'Reilly out at Fox News

SomeBeach

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
6,937
4,079
113
I guess they had finally had enough. Fox News is my preferred source for the news, but I always avoided his show like the plague. I always thought he was a bully. The idea of "talking points" for his viewers shows he thought they were all idiots and were not able to think for themselves. Good riddance! Now if they can only get Megan back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,547
59,366
103
Based on what folks at Fox have been saying that guy is a class A dickhead.
 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,883
113
just last week I was thinking that ole Bill was approaching time to call it quits and was wondering how fox was going to demote him or retire him. Guess they answered that one. It was probably time to go but he will pop up somewhere else, no doubt. He will get a shitload of cash when he leaves fox.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight