Yeah he is.Dillion Johnson is playing hard, running hard, picking up blitzes.
Leach said he was soft.Dillion Johnson is playing hard, running hard, picking up blitzes.
And we had people on this board that literally watched him play for three seasons and then agree with that sentiment. Absolute sheep.Leach said he was soft.
ETA- am I really the only person that thinks “Booger” McFarland is an idiot?
I just don’t like Oregon… in any sport. Always have had a softer spot for Washington, even when I was more of an NFL guy in my earlier years.The only thing better than beating Oregon Ducks at football...is beating them twice!![]()
Me either and it's based solely on those gosh awful uniforms they insist on putting them in. I complain about all our sidelines gear because it's ugly as sin but damn theirs is worseI just don’t like Oregon… in any sport.
Washington has had their chances to take it down the field.
I just don’t like Oregon… in any sport. Always have had a softer spot for Washington, even when I was more of an NFL guy in my earlier years.
I’d love to see the stats on how the bets fell.That seemed like the easiest money ever and that is exactly why I wouldn’t touch it.
That seemed like the easiest money ever and that is exactly why I wouldn’t touch it.
That’s good and all but at the end of the day they covered by 12.5 points. The spread was .5 points less than the Egg Bowl. Thats absurd.It wasn't really easy money. The Ducks had played the Huskies close in Seattle, then they went out and demolished most opponents. UW had several close games, and didn't even score an offensive touchdown against Arizona State at home.
Here are the scores on their wins against common opponents:
------ Washington ------
59-32 vs California
15-7 vs Arizona State
42-33 @ Stanford
52-42 @ USC
35-28 vs Utah
22-20 @ Oregon State
24-21 vs Washington State
------ Oregon ------
63-19 vs California
49-13 @ Arizona State
42-6 @ Stanford
36-27 vs USC
35-6 @ Utah
31-7 vs Oregon State
38-24 vs Washington State
Even last night, UW blew a 20-3 lead and gave up quick touchdowns. Sometimes watching the Huskies was as excruciating as the State vs Arizona game.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game