Agreed.There is no reason to delay the firing of Neal Brown.
$4 million reduction in buyout is not worth the wait.
I'm afraid it could be worse but I hope notChrist, I’m so broken, I’d look at Rod as well. Anything is better than this sawft ***.
Worst case scenario is we don’t have the money to buy him out, or we do and Ike and Ken are deadset on Rod or they don’t pony up.I'm afraid it could be worse but I hope not
Worst case scenario is we don’t have the money to buy him out, or we do and Ike and Ken are deadset on Rod or they don’t pony up.
My hunch is it’s the latter and it’s Bean for another season or couple of seasons because the admin won’t take Rod back and Ike and Ken won’t contribute unless it’s Rod.
I think Shane is gonzo, if not before, or at the same time, shortly after. We’re at a chicken vs egg situation. Who do you fire first? How does it impact the other’s future and timeline?That would be my fear.
If that's the case... Shane may have trouble surviving the final years of Brown as well.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3