Color me surprised by Big Frank's solid looking stroke from 3. I expected the man-child yoked physique but, actually looks solid as a jump shooter for his size. Not that I want him taking that many. lol
He was out with an illness for a while. That’s probably what he’s referencing.Any reason why?
If he can give us 10-15 mins a game, rebound and play defense I’d be fine letting him let a few fly. It’s a very smooth shot. If potter can somehow defend decent and rebound his shot will def play.Color me surprised by Big Frank's solid looking stroke from 3. I expected the man-child yoked physique but, actually looks solid as a jump shooter for his size. Not that I want him taking that many. lol
Jack just said he had been sick... Didn't say anything about an injury.Any reason why?
He was out with an illness for a while. That’s probably what he’s referencing.
Super impressed with his shooting stroke !!! I had no ideaColor me surprised by Big Frank's solid looking stroke from 3. I expected the man-child yoked physique but, actually looks solid as a jump shooter for his size. Not that I want him taking that many. lol
He’s (knock on wood) gonna be what Acaden Lewis should’ve been for usHe is going to be good.
Diarrhea lettuce from what I heard.Any reason why?
Yea sophomore vs a 24 year old body. Moreno slimming down is good for modern basketball as well. Need him to play 30 mins a game.My god the difference between Malachi and Kepnang is crazy
Right? Lol. I mean BG looked like he could shoot it, yet we all cringed when he did.Color me surprised by Big Frank's solid looking stroke from 3. I expected the man-child yoked physique but, actually looks solid as a jump shooter for his size. Not that I want him taking that many. lol
Franck will be fine in those mins. In no world is Potter gonna play mins on a good team.If he can give us 10-15 mins a game, rebound and play defense I’d be fine letting him let a few fly. It’s a very smooth shot. If potter can somehow defend decent and rebound his shot will def play.
I like his chances if the other team isn’t even remotely playing transition D and if Wilkins is defending. You guys need to be able to digest what you’re seeing. Mom is more than a spot up shooter, but he’s also not a creator in any sense of the word.Wait a daggone minute!! We were told by many he would just be standing in the corner waiting to be a “spot up” shooter.
Which clip is he shooting inColor me surprised by Big Frank's solid looking stroke from 3. I expected the man-child yoked physique but, actually looks solid as a jump shooter for his size. Not that I want him taking that many. lol
If you read all the way through I said only if he can somehow rebound and defend. Offensively he’s fine.Franck will be fine in those mins. In no world is Potter gonna play mins on a good team.
Yea not a 4 at all. In a foul crunch against a bigger team like Florida but that’s only way. He’s a 5 who only gets mins if can show he can rebound and defend.Stretch 4 is pretty funny, I buy the shot (showcased it at Miami OH), just don’t know about his ability to do much else
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.