oops (read Keaton)

Shady TigEER

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
733
7
0
....and here's the Beilein lover.....go put that Maze and blue on and take off the Gold and Blue.

I wasn't talking to you was I? I was firing back at Keaton because he was a jerk to me earlier this year...thought I'd let him know he was wrong - AGAIN. Now if you want me to dig up all the times you were wrong I can....
 
Last edited:
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2027 committed tight end Tanner Ehmen talks West Virginia offer
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  5. 05 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State