Online Viagra Recommendations

ArdsMotherInLaw

Heisman
Jan 22, 2017
6,405
14,445
93
A friend of mine would like to try to buy some online to take every once in a while. Anyone have a site they recommend? Some sites don't require a prescription...that seems way easier!
 

MBTiger23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2015
8,465
29,526
113
There's nonstop ads on XM radio now but not sure if they're legit. Roman maybe? For him? I can't remember but Google should be your friend.
 

spskillz

Heisman
Dec 18, 2001
16,022
23,696
113
A friend of mine would like to try to buy some online to take every once in a while. Anyone have a site they recommend? Some sites don't require a prescription...that seems way easier!

 

Orange Valley

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2003
8,809
4,745
113
I listen to talk radio a lot and hear about Relief Factor. They claim it takes away a lot of pain in your back and legs and I guess most any part of the body.

Has anyone tried it. I want to but I'm not sure if there are sides affects to it. I am beginning to have lots of pain in my knees and hips.
 

rjohn19

All-Conference
Nov 26, 2003
5,056
1,332
0
I'd be very careful. a deal was reached with Teva to sell a generic in 2018 but the patent doesn't expire until this April, so I'd hang on another few months and see just how cheap legitimate knock-offs get.
 

Tiger1425

All-American
Jul 25, 2001
7,994
5,624
113
A friend of mine would like to try to buy some online to take every once in a while. Anyone have a site they recommend? Some sites don't require a prescription...that seems way easier!
I am 73 years old and not ashamed to admit I use Viagra. In fact, I take a half of one every day just so I won't pee on my shoes. You young guys just wait. Old age is lot of fun....not.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rychek4

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2015
2,559
2,588
0
I am 73 years old and not ashamed to admit I use Viagra. In fact, I take a half of one every day just so I won't pee on my shoes. You young guys just wait. Old age is lot of fun....not.
This is the most confident, alpha male post this board has ever seen. I don't mean that sarcastically. You own that **** like nobody's business.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line