One ticket for Ole Miss game

dnpittma

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2011
12
2
0
Good morning BBN. I'm looking for a ticket for Saturday's game against Ole Miss. I have 2 tickets already and will be taking my 16 and 14 y/o kids to see a game at rupp this year. That leaves Dad out if I can't find another ticket. I don't care where it is as long as I can get in with the kids. I looked at all the online ticket vendors and the cheapest I could find was around $100. Any help would be appreciated.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’