Once more into the breach

Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
after playing so well Monday I thought about giving up golf on a high note. However since the weather is so good the wife wants to play today and she convinced me (last night:scream:) that I should go with her. To tell the truth it's a little scary.......I really can't score much better but I sure as hell can do and have done worse....much much worse. May God, The Force,Allah and any other deity who wants to chip in be with me today:golf::pray:
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges