On3 Roll Call

The Amazing Daniel

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2022
1,197
2,020
113
Haven't been on the boards previously. Came in on the boards on the 99 cent special, probably will be a one and done.
 

Tulsa Tom

Redshirt
Nov 28, 2017
14
22
3
I've been out of the forums for about five years. I came back to the Rivals board and was hoping to speak with Tim, Cav, Jaw, Tuco, Spartan, HBK, LukefromDuke and the old crew. For some reason I can't post there.

So can anyone tell me if this board has a chance to make it? I see familiar names here but not a lot of posting. I'm not sure why this board was created or who is in charge here.
 
Last edited:

Rabbit Hole

Junior
Nov 20, 2022
227
230
43
I've been out of the forums for about five years. I came back to the Rivals board and was hoping to speak with Tim, Cav, Jaw, Tuco, Spartan, HBK, LukefromDuke and the old crew. For some reason I can't post there.

So can anyone tell me if this board has a chance to make it? I see familiar names here but not a lot of posting. I'm not sure why this board was created or who is in charge here.
Tulsa Tom, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?
 

Tulsa Tom

Redshirt
Nov 28, 2017
14
22
3
Tulsa Tom, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?
Come at me? I posted a few times but can't post now. It says I have insufficient privileges. I'm guessing it's just a glitch.

No one cares if you post on both boards, do they? Could that be why I had privileges taken away?
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Basketball Nebraska Women’s Basketball highlights offseason improvement at Big Ten Media Day
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Nebraska Recruiting Scoreboard: Amir Brown bursts for three TDs
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Volleyball Nebraska Women’s Roundup: Volleyball third in RPI, Jackson goes back-to-back
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Football HuskerOnline Live RSS Chat: October 7
  5. 05 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Three & Out: Talented group of visitors for Indiana game, Nebraska still chasing TE Ahmad Hudson, and Husker legacy on radar for 2028 class