Delete it, then re-download it… mine was acting wonky a few months back… it’s been fine since I did that, on @GregPickel advice .Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
Please try what Brian suggests above. It’s worked well for him and others.Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?I have tried deleting twice and reinstalling, I get the same error message.
@nerstate , I liked the app, when it used to work for me, but can’t say there was a huge difference compared to the web.
I’ve deleted and re installed a few times to no avail. iPhone 15 Pro latest software versionThanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?
Did you click restart app and if so, did anything happen, or just the same as before? Also: What kind of phone and what software is it running? Thanks!
Is this English?iPhone 17 pro and must recent iOS, 26.6
I click restart and it seems to start to load then switches to the deflated football pic shown above. Does this on multiple clicks.
Makes sense to me. Maybe if I type slower and with more description.Is this English?![]()
![]()
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know