Didn't know where to ask this and hope its not improper to post a recruiting question here, but I have one.
There is a kid at Union HS that evidently is really good and a major prospect in the area and has been offered by OU, OSU and TU according to Vype magazine. His name is Ethan Chargois a 6-8 forward. I recall a player at TU quite a while back named John Chargois (i believe) on the FB team. Is there a relationship and if so, does that mean we have a legit chance at signing this player? He's just a junior according to Vype.
I've heard good things about Garcia. His sister graduated from TU in my program.Interestingly enough,Chargois is good but Mo Garcia may be the best player on that Union team. He's a sophomore and the son of the coach. He's 6'5ish and plays a lot like Lawson Korita does. Outstanding shooter. Good off the bounce. He's a strong kid and an excellent 1 on 1 defender.
Swanson wasn't that highly regarded coming out of HS because of his size. He fit a role that Self saw him in. Seals and Ruffin were the highest kids I remember coming to TU. Parker was a great player but it didn't seem like he had a lot of other options in terms of high mid-majors or majors at the time. Marcus Hill was an after thought as most schools went after Ryan Humphrey. I know Wojcik was able to get some highly rated kids to commit, but I never actually saw any team results as part of that. Maybe that's the coach's fault.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss