What hotels are walking distance from stadium. ? What area is recommended to stay?
Unless you've recently gained access to Fort Knox, I'd recommend across the river in Council Bluffs, Iowa. It is an easy short drive across the river and right to the stadium. Lots of parking choices around. Other than going 1 - 2 in 2019, my friend and I had a great time out there.
Unless you've recently gained access to Fort Knox, I'd recommend across the river in Council Bluffs, Iowa. It is an easy short drive across the river and right to the stadium. Lots of parking choices around. Other than going 1 - 2 in 2019, my friend and I had a great time out there.
Damn, wool sure is thick around here today. Think I'll go ahead and book mine for SEC Champ in Atlanta December 4th. Anywhere hotels near there I can walk from?
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina