I live in Omaha & am a life long Duke fan. We have tickets to the game but wondered if there is any sort of meet up before? Trying to avoid all the Kansas fans.
Hopefully Clemson can beat Kansas because if they don’t both games will be virtual road games!I live in Omaha & am a life long Duke fan. We have tickets to the game but wondered if there is any sort of meet up before? Trying to avoid all the Kansas fans.
KU fans with basically a home game. Not to mention they travel well anyway. Let's hope Clemson can pull their heads out of their as*es tonight. I'd rather play Clemson in Omaha than KU.
Not worried about KU as they are.... well KU and we’ll beat their ***! I would like to see Nova lose though!Me too. Not looking good so far
Won’t happen this year lolI would like to see Wendell deliver a 2 handed block on Konate. That guy is really annoying me.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke