Honestly, JB didn't look that great in either of his matches today. He was gassed in both. I thought the difference in his loss was that the Russian was better conditioned. Maybe something is wrong with JB as I've never seen him gas like that.
The passivity call was BS, but I felt a fresher JB would not have surrendered the pushouts. That's strength and conditioning as well as positioning. It just wasn't his day sorry to say.I
I don't disagree jB looked gassed
But who was doing all the work down 3-0 and how did it get to 3-0?
The passivity call was BS, but I felt a fresher JB would not have surrendered the pushouts. That's strength and conditioning as well as positioning. It just wasn't his day sorry to say.
What Ostate30 said. He acted sick with the energy drain. We've all been there on those days. A stomach bug is nasty on energy. I will be the most surprised person in the world if JB had nothing wrong. That wasn't him out there today.Why do you think he was off today?
John reflectsHow is John doing on the announcing?
I take it better than our team is wrestling.
John's comment seemed like a shot at Burroughs.
John's comment seemed like a shot at Burroughs.
I thought John made great effort to compliment and praise Jordan Burroughs. He also indicated that this Olympics could help Jordan in the long run as it showed him what less than 100% effort could result in. He also said that he was positive that Jordan would come to this same conclusion. He also used Kyle Snyder as an example of what total effort on his part led to and also indicated that when even this total effort was not allowing him to get takedowns he re-doubled his effort and this full on assault broke through the opponent's defenses. Very good interview by John.I thought john made every effort to comment appropriately on a disastrous result
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF