Free wings and beers… I knew it would work!!Unfinished business.
I heard that his parents place a premium on education. Bless them!All the signs and talk in the past few weeks were that he was returning. I hesitated to reference this, as I've seen similar situations where the announcement was the opposite of the signs and talk.
Nothing but positive comments and you gotta start your crap. You are a real troll.Got to feel sorry for the BWICAC......all this good news.....10-2, NY6, top draft picks staying to play for James Franklin another year.......
Brisker was another huge one.Im sure there were others, but this feels like the biggest "return" from to school announcement in the Franklin era. 1st round talent at such an important position.
Stung a little didn't it. What's the matter.....***** and moan meeting postponed?Nothing but positive comments and you gotta start your crap. You are a real troll.
Didn’t sting. You just come on here to stir up crap. There wasn’t a single comment that was negative but you couldn’t help your pathetic self and just had to start. If you were half as terrible as a coach as you are a poster I hope you were fired in your first season. Troll.Stung a little didn't it. What's the matter.....***** and moan meeting postponed?
2 years ago ... Dotson, was a big one tooIm sure there were others, but this feels like the biggest "return" from to school announcement in the Franklin era. 1st round talent at such an important position.
#subjectlinesmatterGreat news, but the title of this thread was a little ambiguous.
2 years ago ... Dotson, was a big one too
and how could you forget, one year ago, Clif!!!!!
LOL the stadium bears my name. The comment should have rolled off your back .....unless it hit a bullseye.Didn’t sting. You just come on here to stir up crap. There wasn’t a single comment that was negative but you couldn’t help your pathetic self and just had to start. If you were half as terrible as a coach as you are a poster I hope you were fired in your first season. Troll.
Di**head stadium has a nice ring to it!LOL the stadium bears my name. The comment should have rolled off your back .....unless it hit a bullseye.
Would you like directions so you can visit and pay tribute?Di**head stadium has a nice ring to it!
I’ll passWould you like directions so you can visit and pay tribute?
This is terrific news! I have to wonder if Franklin and the family got advice to return for another year. He’s a marvelous player, but hasn’t played a ton yet. Getting that experience for another year should cement him as a top-10 kid in 2024.
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston