I don't do double-name posting, other than Cuyahoga Falls Eers and Tallmadgeers, and that is because of a computer glitch and it was the only way I could back on that board.CFE has a split personality.
????? If you're trying to out me, you're too late. I've never hidden who I am, my career, my love for my alma mater. If you're just curious, this isn't the place. It's for information about WVU sports, not personal chat between posters. Since you know my name you know how to contact me OFF this board. No one on here cares about you and I talking to each other.
It is jealousy.
Any person Greggy, MichiganHerd, Rootcanal and the fake Ohio State fan go after are usually someone who brings the truth to this message board.
please don't involve me with your lies. I actually respect someone who continues to live life to the fullest, and by all accounts, CFE seems to be doing so. Why don't you follow his lead, attempt to keep up, and be at least half the fan he is. Hell, you're not even a Texas fan, but that's the cheap boring life you pretend to live.It is jealousy.
Any person Greggy, MichiganHerd, Rootcanal and the fake Ohio State fan go after are usually someone who brings the truth to this message board.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too