Ole Miss wins Natty

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,287
3,042
113
This makes it even more painful that we had 3 golden opportunities this last decade and choked them all away.
 

Faustdog

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2007
4,177
2,733
113
Does kind of suck they got their first team natty before we did, but congrats to those girls. Heck of a job.
 

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,709
332
83
Yancey reporting that cowgirls were

Intimidated by the classy, great looking and petite Hotty toddy’s
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,008
10,158
113
So does that make the first modern era officially recognized NCAA Div 1 Nation Championship for the state of Mississippi?


If so then it's really good. We had our girls in two National Championship appearances so maybe this means more chances from sports other than football... at least in the near future. Not that we could have a great season but there is a definite group of NC football teams the NCAA has approved of as good money makers that does not include us.

It's all about money for the NCAA.

Sorry about the rant. Congrats ladies.
 
Sep 9, 2012
2,803
0
0
I was told a few years ago that success in women’s sports doesn’t matter and bragging about such things makes you look dumb.

Surely that’s still the case, right?
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I was told a few years ago that success in women’s sports doesn’t matter and bragging about such things makes you look dumb.

Surely that’s still the case, right?

I didn’t say that, but I’m also not going to get on here and pretend to be real emotionally invested in women’s golf. So, I get where you’re coming from. I watched yesterday, which was the first hole, much less round of college women’s golf in my life. I was proud of them, thought they played well and it was cool for Ole Miss and the athletic department. But, this will probably be the last time I ever mention it. I certainly won’t try to use it as some measuring stick of superiority, lol. The fans that do that are losers and dumbasses.
 

J-Dawg

Junior
Mar 4, 2009
2,232
325
83
The real question is just how large will the font be on the front page of the C-L?

CL headline? "AFTER MSU SQUANDERS SEVERAL ATTEMPTS, OLE MISS FINALLY MAKES STATE PROUD, WINS MAJOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP"**
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,008
10,158
113
But she can’t. But I’m guessing her domestic skills are not so great, sorry about that. At least she has a great sense of humor.**

Have you got a hidden cam in my house? Thanks! You made her laugh first thing in the AM which makes the day roll much better.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more