It is my nature.How fitting for you to make this comment!
If he somehow pitches 9, he is on pace to walk 11, and of course as soon as I’m typing this he gets the K. lol my badTo the wolves.
Nope. He's out there to start the 5th. We need to hit this guy.RHP Rabe: only 2 IP in SEC play, 9.00 ERA
I wonder if he is just in for one batter.
This rubber match rubber has busted and and we coming hard now
great outing. Hopefully Parker trying to steal an out doesn’t hurtGood outing for Ligon. I'll take that every Sunday.
Transfer portalDo we have an answer for Neil's absence?
Caleb just said Neil had a prior engagement before the season began.
I’ll see you in hell laughing at this. Seriously, what an incredible play. Hope Cheng & ump will be ok.Down goes the 3rd base umpire![]()
That’s what I was thinking.How did that numb nuts stumble that far?
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad