Maybe his mom was the giraffe & the dad was from Jones County, I mean FlardaView attachment 1346769
Did your mom fùck a giraffe?
Rule 17 violation. Be better.View attachment 1346769
Did your mom fùck a giraffe?
Wrong. It’s not in the subject line.Rule 17 violation. Be better.
The giraffe?She's got pointy elbows
Fact:I knew I recognized him .. It took me a minute, but he previously starred in Rodney Carrington's Dear Penis music video. Just remove the bandana and you'll see it!!
View attachment 1346896
I knew I recognized him .. It took me a minute, but he previously starred in Rodney Carrington's Dear Penis music video. Just remove the bandana and you'll see it!!
View attachment 1346896
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor