old timer

finneyswharf

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2015
27
19
0
I have followed Kentucky since i chose Kentucky over Florida to attend school in 1966-67. I was fortunate to know some players and nothing can replace Issel, Pratt, Casey, Busey, Moose and all the rest even though we did not win a title. I believe we would have had Casey not got hurt. But my point is that I appreciate your guys knowledge. I dont know how you keep up with recruits. I have no first hand knowledge of Fox, Giles, Monk, Bolden, Bam or any of the other guys seem to know so much about. I really enjoy all that yall know. I may be an old timer but can guarantee i enjoyed many perks at UK and am as much a fan as any of you young bucks. Thanks, Finney.
 

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,713
21,077
65
You seem to be a year older than me so you are a old timer.......Remember Casey and Busey at Shelby county very good ball team.
 

On-On-UK_rivals45415

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2007
5,484
3,399
0
I attended UK in 75, but some of the guys you mentioned were my heroes.
I always enjoy hearing stories from Rupp's boys.
Thanks for sharing.
 

preacher_tom

All-Conference
May 21, 2015
2,210
1,303
0
I get to see Jerry Bird from time to time while he is in his yard... Nice gentlemen ,very friendly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama