is old red gonna have his football prediciton and sup games on here this year??? i hope so it helps getting thru the season
This is one of THE laziest Reds teams I've seen in some time. HTF does Suarez TAKE strike 3 with two outs and the bases loaded? These guys didn't want to be there. He was not a good signing. And, while I feel for Hunter's injuries, he's never been a dominant pitcher. It was obvious what was going to happen if he was in there for more than 3-4 innings because he can't put guys away. And don't even get me started on that seed-sucking, check-cashing manager. SELL THE TEAM, BOB!We got smoked 7-0 last night. Just atrocious baseball by this minor league roster.
I hate that we already need to redo the rebuild, because we do, but as long as the same clowns that put this roster together are in charge of the next one, I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of them trying to get max trade value for key pieces on the current roster.
Would I be open to us trading Elly for a haul that could pay off in a year or two? Sure. He isn't going to re-sign. But Krall and Co will absolutely screw that up and get garbage back, and so, I find myself preferring just to get as many years of enjoyment out of Elly as possible because at least that is guaranteed to give us some sort of "payout" as fans.
Absolutely. I hate being so ready for football to kick off. I usually try to fight the urge, and stick with the Red through thick and thin all the way to October at least. I think I've finally had my fill of this horseshit.This is one of THE laziest Reds teams I've seen in some time. HTF does Suarez TAKE strike 3 with two outs and the bases loaded? These guys didn't want to be there. He was not a good signing. And, while I feel for Hunter's injuries, he's never been a dominant pitcher. It was obvious what was going to happen if he was in there for more than 3-4 innings because he can't put guys away. And don't even get me on that seed-sucking, check-cashing manager. SELL THE TEAM, BOB!
I just googled for some stats:We got smoked 7-0 last night. Just atrocious baseball by this minor league roster.
I hate that we already need to redo the rebuild, because we do, but as long as the same clowns that put this roster together are in charge of the next one, I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of them trying to get max trade value for key pieces on the current roster.
Would I be open to us trading Elly for a haul that could pay off in a year or two? Sure. He isn't going to re-sign. But Krall and Co will absolutely screw that up and get garbage back, and so, I find myself preferring just to get as many years of enjoyment out of Elly as possible because at least that is guaranteed to give us some sort of "payout" as fans.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today