Old Miss eats boogers

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Their pitcher is eating boogers now. Three runs walked in and TCU still batting.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,096
4,870
113
Those Booger eaters

are up 4-3, in the second, and I think walked those 3 in.

Two outs, bases loaded, but they are changing pitchers.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,704
12,435
113
I've got that picking and eating sequence saved on my phone and can't tell you how many times I've used it to counter some smug comment by some smug University of North Mississippi arsehole about how morally superior they are to everyone and everything
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs