Old Charter..............

BoomBoom.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
810
0
0
I drank so much Old Charter in my days at MSU (1969-72) that I can hardly stand to smell the stuff now, so I'm pretty sure I haven't tasted any since then.

What "college habits" did you give up once you graduated?

I raided the in-laws liquor cabinet a few weeks ago, and cracked and partook of some Old Charter, that I a bourbon lover (and snob) don't normally drink. They said they'd had it for years maybe a decade or two. 8 yr statement on it. It was amazing. Picked up a bottle of my own, and it was liquid garbage.
 

tcdog70

Junior
Sep 24, 2012
1,406
268
83
J W Dant charcoal perfected.-Red Rooster Wine--Carta Blanca (1 buck a six pack at Macks Western Club)--or Sterling Big Mouth.
 

HumpDawgy

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2010
4,889
2,069
113
State Survival Guide (circa Late 80s-Early 90s)

The Good..............Bud Light (6 pack) cost: $5
The Bad................Milwaukees Beast Light (12 pack) cost: $5
The Ugly................Shafers Light (Case) cost: $5
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar